An overview of Service Management /Project Management Module of OpenERP :
Service Management is an important task for those organizations who are specially into Services industries or Project Management. OpenERP service management module provides you to manage complete task of your new, existing or ongoing projects.
OpenERP Service Management Module or the Project management module helps company who works on per project basis since there are projects deliveries and timelines stick to every single project. Again a proper project management tool helps you to increase the profitability of the project you undertaken.
OpenERP Project management of service management module allows you to manage the following:
- It easily manage the projects you undertook
- You can manage sub projects at multi level
- Alerts to customer via email incase of projects support
- Ease of controlling the task from Project manager
- You can prioritize the task and assign it for ontime completion
- Quick management of user roles and hierarchy.
- Specific menu to avoid confusions for lower management employees
- History of all task with the Projects.
You can organized the resource accordingly with OpenERP Services management or project management module and it offers you with powerful control on each projects of your organization undertaking
Related Modules of OpenERP
- OpenERP Sales Management
- OpenERP Purchase Management
- OpenERP Accounting
- OpenERP Warehouse Management
- OpenERP POS Management - Point of Sales
- OpenERP 3rd Party API Integrations
Explore Other Modules in OpenERP
For any help on OpenERP modules or new module development with OpenERP you can fill the Inquiry form and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.