Magento 2 has been the latest release by Magento and being ecommerce CMS it has helped many Traders, Manufacturers and Wholesalers. As we all know that today consumer before buying any products check out with online eCommerce stores for reviews, competitive pricing, services etc. eCommerce shopping is not limited to Desktop only but there are other devices which have been used for online shopping some of them are smart phones, ipads, tablets etc. Use of these several devices for online shopping needs a proper embracement to the online stores to ensure cut throat competition. Today every brick and mortar store owner are moving forward with an eCommerce store to enhance the sales via virtual stores.
eCommerce Industry Sales forecast
As per studies the eCommerce sales predicted a reach of 1.915 Trillion US $ and expected to rise upto 4 times around 4 Trillion US $ in coming 4 years by 2020. Asia-Pacific will remain the world’s largest retail ecommerce market throughout the forecast period, with sales expected to top $1 trillion in 2016 and more than double to $2.725 trillion by 2020. The region will also see the fastest rise in retail ecommerce sales, climbing 31.5% this year.
The rise in eCommerce sales has made online ecommerce growing from the other selling platforms. There are many CMS or eCommerce platforms available where online website can be created quickly out of which Magento eCommerce being the most popular compare to other eCommerce CMS. Magento website implementation and development has been carried out by small to Big organizations today due to its modularity and strong community.
Although there are new version released in Magento every year Magento latest version – Magento 2 has been the hot cake for eCommerce Vendors. Magento older version has offered seamless design and features but with the release of Magento 2 offers unique advantages to the vendors in 2017. There are many of our clients who are migrating from Magento older version to the latest version. Some of the benefits of Magento 2 where retailers are investing for more promising website are as follows from the functional point of view.
- More compatible and popular platforms
- Migration from prototype to jQuery
- Improved speed. Magento 2 is more faster than the older version.
- Magento 2 has component oriented architecture
- Introduction of new directory called ‘pub’ which provides better and clearer view structure to the developer.
- Helps the developer to create automated testing easily
- Magento 2 Provides better security
From Technical front following are the advantages of Magento 2
There are New File Structures
With Magento 2, everything is placed directly under the “app” structure, except for config.xml. It is easy for you to access all templates, layouts and js, css file. Magento 2 offers developers with more opportunities for customization without changing site functionality.
New Built-in Technologies Under The Hood.
Reduce upgrade costs and efforts
Magento version 2 allows you to install and upgrade base software and extensions quickly and simply with lower upgrade costs and efforts. Magento 2 includes information on versioning policies, so developers can upgrade to new version easily. Improved Performance and Scalability
New default indexers in Magento 2 offers you to improve speed of query performance with more efficient updates. Magento performance toolkit is the key to optimize system performance. Developer can create test environments and set up automated test easily. Moreover, Magento 2 integrated with Varnish Cache to reduce server load and speed up the page load.
Here is a list of some of the newer technologies that have been included in Magento 2.0.
- Apache 2.2 or alter
- PHP 5.5.x with PHP 5.4.11
- PSR compliance
- MySQL 5.6
- Magento UI library
- CSS Pre-Processor
- Full Page Caching
- Magento performance tool kit
Magento 2.0 development can offer retailers with better business opportunities, improved productivity for their online business specifically in the year 2017, enterprise-grade scalability for growth of their online stores, engaging shopping experiences and matchless flexibility to allow them realize their eCommerce concepts in the best way possible.
How Globalteckz can help you increasing your website Credibility
We at Globalteckz are a team of 20+ Professionals having capabilities in handling ERP, eCommerce, Marketing, SEO, Branding and other areas we have offices in Mumbai and Ahmadabad (India) and can handle eCommerce website management from planning to execution stages. We offer one of the leading Open source eCommerce CMS implementation including website design, customizations in website functionalities, development of design or other features.
For further information, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles related to eCommerce & Magento by Globalteckz
- Important Areas to consider during Website Development
- How Social Media Helps in Customer Service & Support
- How website design enhance your eCommerce Conversions Rate
- Building a Profitable eCommerce Website
- Resolve all your online eCommerce needs with Magento Ecommerce
- How healthy is your Magento store? – Infographics
- How to get affordable Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Service
- When to Implement an eCommerce ERP Solution
- Benefits of Hiring Magento Expert & Professionals for your eCommerce business
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Magento Community Edition
- Magento Releases version 2.0 E-Commerce Platform
- Guide for setting up PhpStorm for Magento 2 development
- Magento 2 Migration Services from Globalteckz
- Magento version 2.0 Features
- Different types of Magento Development Providers
- Methods to Choose Excellent Magento Development Company
- SEO Tips on Increasing your Website Usability
- Points to remember before Hiring Magento Experts – Magento Development
- Top 5 reason to Choose Magento – Infographics
- Magento Development Company for your eCommerce
- Why Magento is best eCommerce Platform ?
- 10 Essential features of an eCommerce Store