On page SEO– Best ways to optimize your website pages – On Page SEO is one of the key ingredient and base foundation of Search engine Optimizations methodology – On page Optimizations helps you to gain more SERP in major search engines and it is also considered as long term method. On page SEO is ignored by many companies – The reason is that they concentrate on short term goals of gaining the SERP’s via off page method which doesn’t long last in search engines. One should always remember that On page is the foundation of Search Engine Optimizations. In this blog post we will cover simple tricks to have Optimized web pages for your website.
Read our Article – Link Building Services – Benefits & Importance for Off Page Optimization
“Content is the King” The basics to optimized your web pages is to focus on content, having a good content helps your visitors alive. Articles and web pages should be unique and offer high quality Information that increases the stay time of your visitor and even helps them to revisit your website again creating more loyal visitors.
As said “Content is the King” But well optimized content is the key now a days – So how you fairly optimized your Content?
Below are some of the methods your content can be optimized in the best manner
- Focus on main keyword – eg: Carpets & Rugs
- Add those keywords in your main title eg: Types of Carpets and Rugs
- Add those keywords in your Paragraph – first few words of your article which should consist of your main keyword
- Also include your keywords in your URL – for eg : http://shopcarpetonline.com/blogs/typesofcarpetsandrugs
- Incase you are using images in your article you can include your keywords in the alt tag so to ensure the images are also optimized
- You can also check other keywords with respect to your main article and add those in the articles for eg:
Persian carpets, hand made carpets, rugs for home, rugs for living room and so on ….
Read our Article on – WHAT IS WEBSITE ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION IN SEO
With respect to well optimized content one should always remember not to stuff your keywords in the article as it’s one of the worst method to loosen the credibility of your article, 2% per 100 words is considered to be OK as keyword stuffing and if you increase then it may penalize your blog during search engines updates.
Tags such as H1, H2 H3 is easily read by Search engines. And these heading also help your pages to gain organic traffic. Stay with more content oriented web pages rather Search engines oriented by avoiding more than one H1 tags.
Linking your Old post
This On page SEO method is avoided by many bloggers Inter link your web pages with your older or related post so that your visitors will stay longer on your website reducing the bounce rate.
Image optimization is also included into the best way to do On page optimization and have been ignored by many – Add main and related keywords to your images so to insure your images are also crawled when searching for particular keyword.Do remember to keep your images clear with high quality.
Read our Article on – HOW TO PERFORM WEBSITE SPEED TEST
- Bonus Point
Clear Lay out
The final part for your On Page SEO is to have a clear lay out structure of your website with easy navigation to your visitors.
Submit your site maps to ensure your pages are Indexed by search engines
- How GlobalTeckz can help you with On page Optimizations
Our on page SEO team have more than 5+ years of experience in high quality optimized articles writing. We can ensure you with proper optimizations of your web pages so to gain better rankings in major search engines. For more information you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles on SEO you might be interested in
- What is Link Building in SEO?
- What is Website On Page Optimization in SEO ?
- Link Exchange – Exchange your website links with our external blogs
- 5 Reasons to use Facebook for your Business.
- How to increase your website Usability
- How to write a Solid Guest Post
- How eCommerce SEO Benefits your online Business