Odoo Import for Sales, Purchase, Invoice, Inventory, Payment, Picking, Product and Customer. Importing Multiple data is time-consuming and problematic area as Odoo user use many apps to import different data, there are chances where you may have un even sequences of data if you are using multiple apps for data import.
Now with this app you can import all your data such as sales, purchase, invoice, inventory, products and so on . . . . very easily, which reduces time, efforts and issues during data import from multiple modules of Odoo. This module will help user to easily creating bunch of records in sales, invoice, purchase, inventory, payment, picking, products and customers by importing csv and xls file in Odoo.
Odoo Import for Sales, Purchase, Invoice, Inventory, Payment, Picking, Product and Customer helps you to import all data such as
Some of the Features of Importing Module
Some of the Features of this Module
Saves Time while importing Data
No need to go into check in multiple apps
Generate invoices for Customer and Sale Order
Update data without breaking sequences
Provides you error notification if wrong data is imported
Support Multiple Translation
CSV and XLS File Format
Support for all the version.
Warranty from Globalteckz with Support
Odoo Import for Sales, Purchase, Invoice, Inventory, Payment, Picking, Product and Customer.
Click on install button to install the module
After installed the module follow the points number which is shows in screenshots.
(1) By click on Sale button It will navigate you to sale page.
(2). By click on import sales button it will open import sales order wizard form where you can import the csv/xls file
(1) select file type which you want to upload like (csv/xls)
(2) click on upload your file button and attach the file you want to upload
(3) select sequence type of the each records.
(4) select the state of the records which is imported by file which you have attached
(1) All sales order data should be in same sequence in file which is shown in screenshot
(1) After importing xls/csv file the record will create and it shows in list view
(1) In this screenshots you can see the details of record which was imported in xls/csv file and also whatever options you selected in wizard form according to that record has created.
(1) file type has changed from xls to csv
(2) file has attached csv file
(3) sequence of all record has changed from file sequence to system sequence
(1) In this screenshot you can see the record has created
(1) In this screenshot you can see the information has generated according to csv file and option you have changed wizard.