RMA ( Return Merchandise Authorization ) in Odoo | Manage your RMA request from odoo backend and also customers can directly request from website | RMA ( Return Merchandise Authorization ) module will help your customers to generate request directly from website with reason he faced with product, this module will help your customers with refund, replacement or repair based on the condition of product with specific reason you can decide and everything you can managed by this app and customers get update based on what you decide
Following are the list of main features for RMA ( Return Merchandise Authorization )
- Customer can request RMA from website
- Customer can directly print there RMA request
- Customer can track the status of RMA request
- User can directly create RMA request from odoo backend also
- User can refund RMA request in odoo
- User can repair RMA request in odoo
- User can replace RMA request in odoo
- User can Approve RMA request in odoo
- User can Reject RMA request
- User can Reject with specific reason the RMA request
- Setup Reject reason as per business policies
- Once the Order is confirmed and delivered to the customer later they can request return (RMA) request from website and you can even create RMA request from backend.
This is delivery order is done, will show further return request for this particular order
Customer can select for which order he want to generate the return request
You can click on Return Order Button to give RMA request.
Below is the RMA request page. If you enter Return Quantity more than Delivered Quantity then system will not allow you and show warning message
If wihtin same order there are multiple products you can request the selected products and than submit button to create RMA Request.
You can see here your RMA request and that’s status for your return.
You can take print by clicking on Arrow button.
RMA request report.
In back end here you will get all your RMA requests of different customers on which you can take suitable actions.
RMA request page of backend which can explain each button features, you can easily approve or reject by specific reason
When you click on approve button you will get this wizard after that return order will be created.
If you will click on reject button then you will get this wizard. It will ask you rejection reason.
Here you can create multiple reasons of rejection so based on that your team can accept the returns based on company policies
Here you can take particular action on particular product individually.
After Approval of RMA request return delivery order will be created.
These are all delivery orders of that particular RMA request including delivered and return orders.
This is return delivery order which is created from RMA request.