What is Prestashop – An Overview
PrestaShop is another leading eCommerce software which is built on Open source Platform founded by Igor Schlumberger and Bruno Leveque in the year 2007 Paris France. It provides you with amazing online shopping cart features that increase your Sales and Return on Investment. It’s written in PHP and based on the Smarty template engine, which is currently used by 165,000 shops worldwide. MySQL is the default database engine.
Over 700,000 people use the shopping cart software PrestaShop worldwide. Contrary to WooCommerce or OpenCart, PS is well known for its user-friendliness despite being an open-source platform. However, some technical knowledge was needed for the setup process.
Being a PrestaShop Web Development Company we offer you with best customization and implementation services to enhance your eCommerce Solution. Our team at GlobalTeckz is experience in variety of features which includes customization, Integration and offering end to end services.
Why to Select Prestashop
- A library of more than 3,200 fully customizable, responsive, and SEO-optimized templates.
- a system for managing your inventory that helps you keep track of your products, orders, stocks, and clients.
- On marketplace, there are more than 3000 extensions available to help businesses customize their online stores, drive more traffic, boost conversion rates, foster customer loyalty, and do a lot more.
- Incredible marketing tools like email marketing, coupons, and SEO optimization.’
- There are 250 choices for payment gateways from outside companies like Discover Global, Amazon Pay, and Authorize.Net. Our business provides a range of services.
Users have access to a large number of templates in many different categories, including fashion, restaurants, health, etc.
- Responsive Store
The themes are more dependable because they are by default responsive, and developers save time by not having to spend extra time making the website work properly on different devices.
To make the payment process simpler, several payment options are offered.
offers customers shipping options, such as free shipping, and makes shipping methods simple to configure. Using that, learn more about the shipping options customers of your store prefer.
provides customers with shipping options, such as free shipping, and makes it easy to configure shipping methods. Learn more about the shipping choices that your store’s customers favour using that.
It enables one-page checkout configuration. Before the customer confirms the cart, you can easily display a summary page of the products and other information.
Learn more about the navigation on the website and the marketing campaigns. Get a traffic report.
Installing and running add-on modules to increase functionality is simple with PrestaShop. These modules also increase the store’s features and make work easier by including features for marketing and promotion, discounts, newsletters, gift cards, remarketing, and other features.
- Manage Orders
Managing orders is simple. Obtain a summary of the orders and edit them as the customer requests. Get alerts when new orders arrive at the store.
Globalteckz offers you with
- PrestaShop Website Development
- Design Customization and other Custom Services
- Module Development or Integration with 3rd party software
- Migration to PrestaShop from your current eCommerce CMS
- Template & Theme designing
- eCommerce software development
- Shopping Cart Integration & Implementation
- Installation with default features
3 Reason to choose Prestashop for your eCommerce Business
Flexibility is one of the main reason to choose PS development as it is quite flexible from admin panel which is easily customisable as per the business requirement
- Fast and Light weight –
PrestaShop is quite quick & easy to install and update. Companies with low internet speed can also easily implemented.
- Themes –
It offer you different themes that can be selected freely further these themes can be modified as per the business requirements
Technical Requriements for Prestashop Implementation
You must meet the technical requirements below that system if you want your website to function properly.
- Web servers such as Apache 2.x, Nginx, or Microsoft IIS;
- Operating systems such as Windows, Mac, and Linux;
- Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems;
- WampServer or EasyPHP for Windows, XAMPP or Bitnami for Windows, and OS X ready packages.
Prestashop Customizations – Themes & Modules
No matter how extensive PrestaShop’s features is, at some point you may need some extra features that aren’t included in the list of standard ones. A wide range of both free and paid modules from certified PrestaShop developers are available to help retailers expand the features of their online stores.
All versions are compatible with the extensions, which are available in a variety of categories including Product Page, Design & Navigation, Promotions & Marketing, Traffic & Marketplaces, Payment, Shipping & Logistics, Administration, Customers, Facebook & Social Networks, and Specialized Platforms.
An average integration costs between 50 and 100 euros, which is a reasonable price on the modules market. However, if money is tight, you can easily find a free solution; just don’t count on them to deliver results of the highest calibre.
Webstore design is another area that can be customized, and there are many options available in this area as well. There are countless themes available. There are templates available for every budget, online store, and taste.
Globalteckz – A Prestashop Development company in India
Our team at GlobalTeckz is extremely experts with PrestaShop implementation. We have well trained and Experience staff who can handle variety of services such as Installation, customisation, theme development and so on.We also offer SEO services to your website so that you get GlobalTeckz as a technology partner to meet all your needs and requirements.[/vc_column_text]