ERP – Enterprise resource planning allows you to manage all your business processes across departments. As we know that there are different kinds of ERP solutions available in the market. Some categories are simple applications, to open source erp software or license based software. Apart from that there are different ways ERP can be installed for your organization some of them are Web based, Server based, Cloud based ERP, SAAS ERP solutions and so on.
Continue reading more on Web Based Software
7 Advantages of Web Based ERP software
1. Access from Anywhere: The main benefits of using web based ERP software is that you can use it from anywhere, or from any corner of the world with the help of Internet connection
2. Faster communication: As web based ERP software can be access from anywhere it makes communication faster within the departments.
3. Best for Managers: Managers normally travel for client meetings and other discussions, When it comes to data feeding in ERP system, web based ERP software works best for Managers as data exchange happens easily and sub ordinates get quick decision making facility.
4. Customer and suppliers management: With web based ERP software order request can be communicated and managed easily from the ERP system if it is web based. Similarly any help desk or support tickets can be escalated in case of emergencies for better customer management.
Read our Article on – Why Open source ERP software is best for Small business
5. Proper control: With web based ERP software activities can be manage effectively due to real time data management
6. No special hardware: Another biggest advantages of using web based ERP software Is that there is no need of installing the software on each and every machine, therefore no specialized hardware is require to manage your ERP systems
Read our Article on – Why ERP systems are important for businesses
7. No Installation: As everything is on the web with few login credentials user can start feeding the data into the software from any computer with the help of internet connectivity. It is not the case with Traditional or server based ERP system which needs to be installed on every user machine.
Read our Article on – Quick tips for successful ERP implementations