Import inventory using csv/xls with different ways | Importing Multiple data is time consuming and problematic area as Odoo user use many apps to import different data, there are chances where you may have un even sequences of data if you are using multiple apps for data import. Now with this app you can import all your data such as sales, purchase, invoice, inventory, products and so on . . . . very easily, which reduces time, efforts and issues during data import from multiple modules of Odoo.
This module will help user to easily creating bunch of records in inventory by importing csv and xls file in Odoo.
With the help of this module you can Import all the data such as :
- Import inventory
- Import Serial/lot no. with expiry date using csv / xls
- Import location using csv / xls
- Import product by Barcode with using csv / xls
- Import product by Code with using csv / xls
- Import product by Name with using csv / xls
Below screenshot shows the details information about creating the inventory in three different ways like using barcode, code, and name of the products
For create inventory by uploading xls and csv file.
(1) Click on inventory button on top of the screen
(2) Click on import inventory button for opening import inventory wizard
(1) Enter the inventory name
(2) Select file type which you want to upload
(3) If import serial/lot number with expiry date checkbox checked then it will also import and create the serial/lot number
(4) Select the inventory location
(5) Select the import product by using (barcode, code, name)which is already available in xls or csv file.
(6) Attach xls/csv file for import data
As you can see the inventory has created which is shows in list view
(1) In this screenshot we can see the name of inventory was given on wizard which was shown above the csv file
(2) As we selected the import product by option was barcode and we checked the import serial/lot no with expiry date checkbox based on that products with serial/lot no has created
(1) Click on Lots/Serial Number menu for open the lots/serial numbers form
(2) As we can see the whatever lots/serial number we had imported with products in xls/csv file has created in this place.
(1) It shows the lot/serial number which is came from xls and csv file
(2) Whatever barcode had in xls file based on that the product will be selecting.
(3) And also expiry date came from xls/csv file with each barcode,code,name
Before installing the module install the below packages
1. sudo pip install xlrd
sudo apt-get install python-xlrd
2. sudo pip install xlwt
sudo apt-get install python-xlwt